RENOVATED QUEENSLANDER WITH CHARACTER & TRADITIONAL CHARMPositioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, in one of Wavell Heights' most desirable pockets, 10 Julia Street presents a rare and exciting opportunity for the astute buyer. The moment you step foot inside, the charm hits you. Instantly, you feel the love, warmth and character of this home. This quaint, renovated Queenslander entices you through the beautiful hallway to a light filled kitchen, living and dining area, courtesy, of the traditional high ceilings. The master bedroom is complete with built-in-robes and an incredibly unique nursery or sitting room, the remaining two bedrooms are all of great size. Step outside onto your enclosed deck and entertain your friends and family. Whether you are a first home buyer, a savvy investor or aspiring to secure a picturesque Queenslander, this home is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Immaculately landscaped front yard with your own veggie garden
- Sunlit front veranda with a seating area, perfect for your morning coffee
- Queenslander style architraves, high ceilings and polished timber floor boards throughout
- Renovated kitchen with spacious island bench, equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living which flows seamlessly to outdoor entertaining deck
- Ample storage space throughout the home (opportunity to maximise the storage underneath the home)
- Low maintenance backyard
- Situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Wavell Heights
- Ideally positioned with a number of amenities located within a short distance, including primary and secondary schooling options, universities, shopping centres, Nundah Village precinct, public transport options, Brisbane Airport, CBD commute via Airport Link Tunnel and Kedron Brook Bikeway.